Remember that half the joy of achievement is in the anticipation.

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

You've been Boo'ed! ( I have too!)


BOO!
Shalia over at Note Songs booed me! Now it's my turn to Boo You!

Now this is going to be fun!! Here is how the Blogging Boo will go. Go to as many friends as you want and tell them they've been "Boo-ED". Have them link back to your blog to pick up their Halloween Treat (picture) and tell them to Boo their friends. (Then put the pic in your side bar so everyone knows that you've already been Boo-ed and to send the pic to someone else.

Are you scared yet!!??

Boo!

5 comments:

Robyn said...

Hi Rechelle, thanks for visiting my piink sunday! Great blog you have and I'd love to share in the being "Boo'd" - thanks! Have a great week!

Bella Della said...

Thanks for the BOO. It is more like the POO award for me today- I am coming down with a cold. Ick :)

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Rechelle,
Thanks for BOOING me:) or should I say BOO'D:)
Warmly,
Deb

Dawn said...

How fun is that! I think everyone needs to be booed!!!

take care,
Dawn

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Hi Rechelle,
I have a gift for you my friend. Please come visit me...and I'll try to get the Boo'd on the blog.
Deb