Remember that half the joy of achievement is in the anticipation.
Friday, October 10, 2008
E-A-T (and got tagged!)
I've been busy scoping out new decor and accessories. I can't even begin to tell you how overwhelmed I'm feeling. I don't want to spend to much so I'm really making sure that whatever I choose I better like a whole lot! I'm also finding my creative side. Look what I did! Granted they are not "perfect", but for a "first timer" I'm happy with the way they came out. I really like them. Now I'm just trying to figure out if I should hang them above the window that's over the sink, or if I should hang them over the red shuttered doors that are at the end of the kitchen. Care to share your opinions? Thanks!
Deb, the Garage Sale Gal, tagged me!
It's the fun one. I'm to list 7 things about yourself...random, funny or whatever...Hmmm, let's see...
1. I'm not afraid of spiders. In fact if I see one in my house, I'll rescue it before anyone else sees it, either by picking it right up, letting it crawl on me, or getting a cup and letting it crawl inside. Then I take it outside and deposit it into my front planters. I can't help but wonder how many have come back inside (lol).
2. Even though I was born and raised in the city (suburbs actually), I long for a country home. Somewhere thats quiet. I'd prefer somewhere along the central coast where the pines meet the ocean.
3. I love vegetables and salads.
4. When I was younger I always SWORE I would NEVER, EVER drive a mini van. Guess what. I drive a mini van. LOL!
5. I love dogs and have three right now.
6. I love coffee! I grind my own beans fresh, every day and enjoy two cups every morning.
7. I love classic movies like "Wuthering Heights, The Ghost & Mrs. Muir", and most anything with Gene Kelly.
I know I have to tag others, but I say if you feel like participating and want to share a bit of yourself with us, then please do!
I hope everyone has a FANTASTIC day!