Remember that half the joy of achievement is in the anticipation.

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Kreative Blogger Award


Hey all!
I just got this award from Jane @ Blondie's Journal. She is being oh so kind and giving little ol' me this award. Pay her a visit and you'll see why I like her and her blog so much. She's the greatest! THANKS JANE!!!

Per her instructions I'm supposed to list seven things that I love. Since the love of my family is obvious, I'm not going to put that down :0)


1. Rainy Days
2. Watching dogs play
3. Vintage tablecloths
4. Old houses
5. The way my hubby smells
6. quiet mornings
7. a good ghost story

Now you know a little more about me and I'll bet it's not to suprising :0). Please, feel free to take this award and wear it with pride. If you post the seven things you love, please let me know as I'd love to read about it!

4 comments:

Kim's Treasures said...

Congratulations on your award!!! Very deserving!!!

You would love it here today! It's pouring down rain! AND I have playing dogs!

AWWW...I love that...the way my hubby smells. So sweet!

BECKY said...

Sure do love your list!! I just told my hubby the same thing the other day!!

Have a great Friday!!

Blessings,
Becky

Terry said...

Yeah ,Congrats to you on your award !
Love your list.
Blessings of joy to you.

Blondie's Journal said...

Rechelle,

I like your answers~they would be mine too!!

Thank you for your compliments.
Have a wonderul Sunday!

xoxo
Jane