Wednesday, July 16, 2008
I'd like to thank the Academy...
LOL! Seriously though,
Carolyn, over at Cranberry Crossings
gave me quite the honor and recognition...My First award. How exciting! Carolyn is a very nice bloganista and a new friend. Her blog is wonderful and please, be sure to drop by & pay her a visit! You sooo made my day Carolyn! (((Huge Hugs))) to you!
Once an award is received, the rules are as follows:
1.Put the logo on your blog.
2.Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3.Nominate at least seven other blogs.
4.Add links to those blogs on your blog.
5.Leave a message for your nominee on their blogs.
1. Please visit Deb, the Garage Sale Gal
She is woman of strong faith and her blog is cozy and welcoming. Be sure to pay her visit when you get the chance.
2. Anne over at The Rusty Cottage
is so friendly, and it'll be great to witness the transformation of her cottage. She's found some great treasures that I'm sure she'll love to share with you.
3. Layla (yes, after the song) at The Lettered Cottage has a wonderful eye for decor, treasures and is a very talented artist. I've enjoyed her blog immensely and I know you will too!
4. Nikki at The Scarlett Rose Garden has been tagged as far as I know, but I wanted her to know just how great she is. Her blog has many treasures, and is filled with "wit" that I am coming to know as pure "Nikki".
5. See Eva at The Cornflower Cottage. Lots of exciting changes happening there and I just have to say, that when I first entered the blog world, she was wonderful at "welcoming" me in :0).
6. Linda at Just Beachy has a beautiful blog and talent galore. I've just recently discovered her blog and when I look at it, it just seems "dreamy" and makes me think of my fave place (you can see my post on my fave place.
7. Mary Beth at Raggedy Angel makes the cutest prim dolls. Check them out and be sure to suggest a "name" for one of her "babydolls".
All these blogs and so many others, have proven to be inspirational on more then one level. May we all have a great day and remember to be excellent to each other.