Remember that half the joy of achievement is in the anticipation.
Friday, March 6, 2009
Tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth!
So I just got tagged by Angie over at Sandals & Daisies. It's the Confession Tag. Here are the rules: Copy and paste the whole questionnaire and replace my answers with yours. You have to state and create a link for the blogger who tagged you. Pass to 4 other bloggers. Remember to inform them by commenting on their recent post. Display the logo anywhere on your blog. Last, answer each question with truth and nothing but the truth since this is a confession tag. Have Fun!
1)What is your blogger name?
2) When is your birthday?
3) How long have you been blogging?
4) Who tagged you?
Angie @ Sandals & Daisies
5 ) Tell me your 5 most favorite body parts.
My eyes, My hands, my lips, my calves, my ankles
6) What do you wish most for your birthday?
A spa day would be nice
7) What color are your nails now?
8) Any depressing thoughts lately?
Just a bit tired of being under the weather
9) What's your next 1 month's plan?
Celebrate youngest child's bday, get linen closet organized & clean the back patio area
10) At what age did you have your 1st crush?
Believe it or not I was about five years old and it was a crush on my nephew's Godfather, lol!
11) Did you attend any school reunion after you graduated till now?
12) Have you ever passed gas in public and pretended you didn't smell anything?
No, believe it or not.
13) Are you a clean freak?
To some people I am, but in my honest opinion my thoughts on cleaning aren't extreme.
14) Which era do you wish you were born into?
While I really enjoyed growing up in the 80s, I often wonder about the 50s. I think I would have loved to be a teenager in the 1950s. It'd be fun to "visit" the era, just for a day. lol!
15) Are you a vegetarian?
Heck no! Give me a filet mignon...rare!
16) How many pillows do you sleep with at night?
17) Are you a light sleeper or an I-don't-care-if -there's-a-bomb-here sleeper?
I'm pretty restless at night
18) Do you secretly wear comfortable granny panties when your man is not around?
I wear my "big girl" panties whenever I want, lol! I actually prefer the hipsters though. Anything to cover up my tushy is good for me. No strings here! lol!
19) What is your ultimate dream job?
I would love to own/run a B&B
20) What is it your hubby does that annoys you the most?
Take cel calls at the dinner table. Either here or at a restaurant. I just think it's the rudest!
21) What is your dream car?
A convertible vintage VW beetle
22) Do you easily wake up in the morning?
23) Do you like hairy men?
NO, NO, NOOOOOOO!
24) How about goateed men?
I do like a nicely kept goatee. I miss hubb's goatee. Hmm, I may have to talk to him and see if he'll grow it back :0)
25) Which one would you prefer, 2 hour spa, 2 hour Thai Massage or 2 hour foot massage?
I'll take all three please. What? I'm being greedy? Yes, I know. Thank you!
26) Have you ever wished you had a different name other than your real name?
Yes, when I was a little girl in Kindergarten and learning how to spell my name. It took forever to spell it all out!!! I came home crying one day asking my mother why couldn't she name me "Ann" or "Mary". It was hard having to write out an 8 letter name.
27) What is the most extreme sport you have ever done?
Well, I almost tried skydiving. Got myself through the classes, got myself to the tarmac and chickened out as they were loading the plane. So my most extreme would have to go to dune buggying or surfing.
28) Do you prefer traveling in Europe or Asia?
If I had travelled to these places, I know I'd prefer Europe. It's a dream to be able to visit Europe.
29) What is your favorite food?
30) What is the most embarrassing moment when you were out on a date?
Let out a huge burp after taking a big swallow of root beer. lol!
1. Linda @ Somewhere in Time
2. Donna @ Simplicity Cottage
3. Chari @ Happy to Design
4. Charlotte @ The Robbin's Nest
C'mon! It's your turn now!