Remember that half the joy of achievement is in the anticipation.
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
I'd like to thank the Academy...
LOL! Seriously though,
Carolyn, over at Cranberry Crossings
gave me quite the honor and recognition...My First award. How exciting! Carolyn is a very nice bloganista and a new friend. Her blog is wonderful and please, be sure to drop by & pay her a visit! You sooo made my day Carolyn! (((Huge Hugs))) to you!
Once an award is received, the rules are as follows:
1.Put the logo on your blog.
2.Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3.Nominate at least seven other blogs.
4.Add links to those blogs on your blog.
5.Leave a message for your nominee on their blogs.
1. Please visit Deb, the Garage Sale Gal
She is woman of strong faith and her blog is cozy and welcoming. Be sure to pay her visit when you get the chance.
2. Anne over at The Rusty Cottage
is so friendly, and it'll be great to witness the transformation of her cottage. She's found some great treasures that I'm sure she'll love to share with you.
3. Layla (yes, after the song) at The Lettered Cottage has a wonderful eye for decor, treasures and is a very talented artist. I've enjoyed her blog immensely and I know you will too!
4. Nikki at The Scarlett Rose Garden has been tagged as far as I know, but I wanted her to know just how great she is. Her blog has many treasures, and is filled with "wit" that I am coming to know as pure "Nikki".
5. See Eva at The Cornflower Cottage. Lots of exciting changes happening there and I just have to say, that when I first entered the blog world, she was wonderful at "welcoming" me in :0).
6. Linda at Just Beachy has a beautiful blog and talent galore. I've just recently discovered her blog and when I look at it, it just seems "dreamy" and makes me think of my fave place (you can see my post on my fave place.
7. Mary Beth at Raggedy Angel makes the cutest prim dolls. Check them out and be sure to suggest a "name" for one of her "babydolls".
All these blogs and so many others, have proven to be inspirational on more then one level. May we all have a great day and remember to be excellent to each other.
Posted by Rechelle ~Walnuthaven Cottage~ at 11:47 PM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Good Morning Rechelle! You are very welcome! You deserve your award! Your blog is awesome!
Thanks for the kind words! Have a blessed day!
Thank you so much,I must be doing something right!!! Love your blog to, I will be back!! Beth
Thank you for your kind words. It got me a little tearie. Thanks for the award. It's my 3rd one...who knew..and don't be mad, I think all the bloggers on my great gals deserve the award also, no strings attached. Have a good weekend. Also, being a "step" brings people together. :) I also love your header/template or whatever it's called. Do you do it? Warmly, Deb
Thank you so much for your visit and so sweet comment to my blog! I really do enjoy hearing from new folks that pop in! :o)
A Big Congratulations on your award, such a pretty one too! I sure hope you stop by for another visit soon! You and your family have a beautiful weekend!
Congratulations on your award!
Hi Rechelle...it's so nice to meet you. I've been enjoying some of your previous posts you have a lovely blog.
I loved all the treasures on your dresser, especially the mirror and I love to repurpose too. You and your hubby are the cutest!
Love the ocean pictures...they look so familiar....our coast is my favorite get-away place in the whole world.
Congrats on your award and I'm adding you sweet blog to my blogs I love to visit. Hugs, Linda
Post a Comment