Remember that half the joy of achievement is in the anticipation.

Monday, June 30, 2008

Monday Monday...


Personally, I have always loved Monday. It's my day to "renew" my home & myself. Hubby goes to work and kids would go to school and it would be my day to relax and enjoy the solitude of an almost empty house. I say that because my youngest child won't begin Kindergarten until the Fall. Now, with the kids on their summer vacation, my Monday's are a day I have to share...sometimes a bit reluctantly on my part. Monday has become so busy! This Monday I will vow to find that time where I can slink away to a quiet part of the yard or house and just muse on the days events and daydream, or maybe I'll tackle some gardening and pot some flowers. Whichever I choose, I will find some time "just for me". I often wonder what others do to indulge themselves a bit and get that "me" time. I hope everyone has a Marvelous Monday!

No comments: