Remember that half the joy of achievement is in the anticipation.

Friday, March 13, 2009

Friday the 13th....DUN, DUN, DUN !!!


Friday the 13th
is a HAPPY HAPPY DAY!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR LITTLEST GUY!!!



Then: Welcome to the world...
Now: Our handsome guy and one of his "best" buddies...

Hey Buddy! We wish you a very happy birthday! Papa, Sissies, brother and I love you so much.

This little man is our bundle of energy, our super hero, our protector and our entertainer. Never have I known a child with as big of an imagination as he has. He travels to worlds I've never "seen", he battles villains and monsters daily, is rough and tumble, and yet he loves me with a heart that can hold more love then the deepest of oceans.

Me: I love you Buddy.
Buddy: I love you too.
Me: I love you more.
Buddy: I love you more then that.
Me: I love you most!
Buddy: I love you the most est
Me: I love you as big as the sky!
Buddy: Yea, but I love you to infinity and beyond!!!

He melts my heart.
Buddy was a huge surprise to my hubbs and I. We had "thought" we were done adding to our family and having another child was not in our plan. Well, God knows best and even though another child wasn't in "our" plan, it was in HIS. This little boy was placed in our keeping. He completes our family and all I can do is continue to thank God for entrusting this precious gift to our care.

18 comments:

Simply Debbie said...

happy...HaPpY...hApPy.....H*A*P*P*Y
H*****A*****P*****P*****Y
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THAT HANDSOME BOY....
I HOPE HE HAS A DAY FULL OF FUN INCLUDING THAT FAITHFUL FRIEND OF HIS................
BLESSINGS
debbie

Harbor Hon said...

Happy Birthday Superhero Guy! He's so cute! What a great post in tribute to his special day. xxoo

Tracy said...

Happy Birthday Buddy! What a handsome little man, and a sweetie too.

Do you really call him Buddy? We grew up calling my older brother Buddy because he's a Jr., and I still call him that even though he's 45.

Have a nice weekend!

carolyn@simple~primitive~devotion said...

He is adorable! I hope he has a very special birthday!

Kim's Treasures said...

Happy Birthday to your cutie pie/super hero/adventurer!!! What a sweetie!

The Raggedy Girl said...

Well Happy Birthday to your little guy and make that to infinity and beyond... My extra blessing is now 40 years old and he is the best son a Mom could have. God really does know best!

Have a Fabulous Friday ❤❤❤
from a Raggedy Roberta Anne

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to your big guy!! Have a wonderful day!! He's so cute!
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Krysten said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope he has a fantastic one!

Rechelle, where have you been? I miss talking to you on the board. Although I haven't been on there as much as I normally am thats for sure. Message me sometime and lets catch up!

Faye said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THAT SWEET BOY.JUST STOPED BY TO VISIT A MINUTE.I JUST GOT HOME.THANK-U FOR ALL YOUR PRAYERS!HAVE A BLESSED EVENING.

Dawn said...

A very HAPPY BIRTHDAY to your little guy! I hope he has had a wonderful day.

He's just as cute as can be!

take care,
Dawn

Heidi Pocketbook said...

Happy Bday to your little guy! Tell him to eat a piece of cake for me. Is this the son with the allergies?

It's really been a week of bdays for your family and mine, hasn't it?

Have a good weekend, Rechelle☺

Blondie's Journal said...

Rechelle,

What a sweet post! Your love for Buddy is just bursting out of it! You have convinced me & the world that he is not only a joy but the greatest gift.

Happy birthday Buddy! And thank you for making your mom, my new friend, the happiest person on earth today (well maybe 2nd to you~it is YOUR birthday after all)!! :-)

xoxo
Janie

joyh82 said...

Happy bday to your cute little guy!

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Happy Birthday to your sweet little guy!!
Have a great day.
Warmly,
Deb

Kathy said...

What a sweet post, Rechelle. He's a doll! Hope his special day was great...Kathy

Rhonda Splear said...

Happy Birthday BIG boy! I hope you had a wonderful one! My big guy sends his birthday buddy some high fives! =)

playsdolls said...

Happy happy Birthday to that beautiful young man.He looks like quite a guy to have around in your life.God gave you his most wonderful gift when he intrusted you with this wonderful little angel.

Anonymous said...

Hi Rechelle, Thank you for your kindness and your sweet comment on my post today.

I want to wish Buddy a wonderful belated birthday greeting. Our last one was a surprise too. Our Johnny is now 41 years old. He is our delight to this day. Buddy is a very handsome little guy. Your post about him makes me smile. I can tell he is a special little guy.

Hugs...Jeanne